The Evergreen Parenting Course
We serve families by empowering parents to accept that they are God’s Plan A for their family.
WHAT IS THE EVERGREEN PARENTING COURSE?
We focus on equipping mothers and fathers with effortless skills to enjoy their kids and embrace every scream, shout, tantrum or manipulation technique as part of raising kids. We don’t have to fight these behavior, but rather shape them in a loving environment.
We as parents are uniquely positioned to keep our eyes fixed on God and keep our fingers on the pulse of the family. Evergreen Parenting can be used as a tool to encourage and support you.
WHY DO THE COURSE?
- There are no shortcuts to maturity; parenting is a long-term discipleship process.
- Get to know the building blocks of authority.
- Learn to identify the unique moments of parenthood and choose the appropriate course of action.
- Ideas on how to discipline in love.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
An atmosphere where every parent will take courage and be filled with hope. Every Evergreen parenting course is facilitated by a qualified and accredited Evergreen facilitator. It is practical with interaction.
You can expect that every couple will grow closer to each other and will understand discipline and discipleship on a new level.
This course will provide any parent with insight into their own behaviour and that of others, and provides skills to make interaction between people more rewarding – be it in a parenting, mentoring, teaching, marriage or a professional relationship. This leads to functional families. Individuals receive affirmation about their uniqueness and encouragement and hope in areas where relationships have been strained. Together with others they discover ways to manage their own emotions and those of others. It is a very comprehensive and easily understandable model of personality and temperament, a unique understanding of parental authority styles as a process rather than a preferred style for all. You will get to know a unique approach to discipline as a model of pro-actively providing a child with the lacking skills, attitudes and knowledge, rather than focusing on pleasant and unpleasant consequences as the core of child-rearing.
DO YOU FACE ANY OF THESE CHALLENGES?
- Emotional immature behaviour
- Inability and accidents
- Irresponsible with tasks, money, time or privileges
- Attention seeking behaviour
- Misbehavior towards others
Join us on a journey to address your various parenting needs. Understand your child, regain your authority and receive practical discipline advice for children of all ages.
Evergreen’s course for parents can be presented in a few formats:
- The complete Evergreen Parenting Course, where the Facilitator guides a group of parents through all seven themes and each parent receives a full-colour workbook.
- The Core Values of Evergreen Parenting Course, where the Facilitator presents the three most fundamental themes in group format. Parents work through the remaining four themes in the comfort of their homes via an online course on this website.
- The Evergreen Club, where Facilitators guide parents through the seven themes over the course of a year. Parents receive the course workbook and a product from Evergreen each month.
The content of the course remains the same, but the time spend on each theme differs in each format of presenting.